HELLO AND WELCOME... to the official website of the Jaguar F-TYPE ENTHUSIASTS CLUB
"The first port of call for all Jaguar F-Type owners and enthusiasts worldwide"
Formed back in May 2014 and now celebrating our 6th year anniversary the club today brings together an international community of F-Type owners and enthusiasts. A club that is dedicated solely to these particular models of the Jaguar marque.
Joining our club is quick and easy and costs just £40.00 for a 12 months membership. This entitles members to various benefits including access to our Members-only chat forum, Quarterly digital magazine, E-Newsletters etc.
You can pay by various payment methods and all we then need from you is a completed application form in order for us to make communication. So why not JOIN / RENEW now !
Originally unveiled at the Paris Motor Show back in September 2012 the Jaguar F-TYPE soon became Jaguars flagship sports car.
To acknowledge its original creation and to promote models such as the Project 7, AWD, Manual and SVR versions the F-Type Enthusiasts Club (F-TypeEC) was formed in May 2014.
So whether you own a 2.0, V6, V8, S, R, AWD, Manual, SVR, Project 7, 400 Sport, coupe or convertible we simply cater for all.
We bring together an international community of F-TYPE owners and enthusiasts and allow them to enjoy their car(s) and club membership to the full.
SO WHY NOT COME ALONG AND ENJOY THE ADVENTURE WITH US, JOIN NOW...
As part of our continuing drive to improve our overall package, we are now proud to offer the following to all those who join up as members...
To many the Jaguar F-Type remains to this day one of the most beautiful cars there is on the open sports car market but now the two seater sports car has been given an even more improved appearance by the Jaguars team of designers.
The new 2021 F-Type has now been given an improved and menacing new look along with some very other subtle enhancements which include a new flowing front end, larger grille, and redesigned LED head- and taillights. The headlights have shifted from a vertical to a horizontal orientation and, combined with the slightly upsized mouth, give the front end a more aggressive look. The clamshell hood has been redesigned to match, with a more dramatic sculpting and integrated vents relocated closer to the front of the engine compartment. Around back, the taillights get a more modern shape with harder angles.
The F-TypeEC's club office is located within beautiful landscaped grounds of The Old Rectory in Northfleet, Kent.
Our office sits within the former Rectory itself and is situated half a mile north of the A2, and half a mile east of Ebbsfleet International Rail Terminal with excellent motorway connections to the M25 and A2/M2 motorway.
Office Opening Hours are: Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm
The WINTER (December) 2019 edition of our clubs GROWLER quarterly digital publication is out now.
The front cover shows XKEC Western Shires Regional Officer Trevor Hodgetts, our joint winner of the 2019 "Regional Officer of the Year" award standing alongside his beautiful Carnival Red XK8 coupe.
Within the 52 pages the following feature articles can be found:
Jaguar XKR-S Review
2020 Club Calendar Winning entries
Six go on a Roadtrip
GROWLER XVI Event Feature Report
XKR GT3 Replica
Plus there are the usual features from Regional News, Model Registers, Classifieds, Club Discounts, Event Reports, Forum News and much much more.
· Home Counties post "Christmas Do" (Essex) - 21st February 2020
· Jaguars At Fleet Air Arm Breakfast Meet (Somerset) - 22nd February 2020
· East Midlands Breakfast Meeting (Midlands) - 22nd February 2020
· South Central Monthly Meetings (Berks) - 27 February2020
· South East Breakfast Meet (Kent) - 29th February 2020
· Goodwood Breakfast Club (Sussex) - 1st March 2020
· Anglia region evening meal (Norfolk) - Tuesday 3rd March 2020
· South East Evening Meet (Kent) - 11th March 2020
· Trouble House Breakfast Meet (Glos) - 14th March 2020
· Yorkshire Region Breakfast Meeting (Yorks) - 14th March 2020
· Western Shires Events Calendar for 2020 (Worcs/Glos) - 29th March 2020
· Coffee & Classics at the Classic Motor Hub (Glos) - Sunday 5th April 2020
· Lincolnshire and Rutland dinner meets Spring and Summer (Lincs) - 16th April 2020
· Annual visit to RN Historic Flight, Yeovilton (Somerset) - Saturday 25th April 2020
· RAF Museum Hendon (London) - 26th April 2020
· Lincolnshire County Wheels show (Lincs) - 26th April 2020
· Browns Lane (Midlands) - 2nd May 2020
· Sports Cars in the Park - Newby Hall (York's) - 3rd May 2020
· Deal Classic Car Show (Kent) - 23rd May 2020
· Bromley Pageant of Motoring (Kent) - 21st June 2020
· Western Shires Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb Nostalgia Day w/ Breakfast (Worcs) - June 21st 2020
· Heveningham Hall Country Fair (Suffolk) 27th & 28th June
· Simply Jaguar Beaulieu (Hants) - 28th June 2020
· Baston Car and Bike Show (Lincs) - 5th July 2020
· The Derby Charity Retro, New and Classic Car Show (Derby) - 5th July 2020
· Whitstable/Boughton Classic Motor Show (Kent) - 19th July 2020
· Sports Cars in the Park - Lotherton Hall (York's) - 19th July 2020
· Silverstone Classic (Northants) - 31st July - 2nd August 2020
· Helmingham Festival of Classic & Sports Cars (Suffolk) - 2nd August 2020
· Notts Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Notts) - 30th/31st August 2020
· Sports Cars in the Park - Castle Howard (York's) - 13th September 2020
· GROWLER XVII (Northants) - 18th-20th September 2020
· GROWLER XVII SATURDAY (Northants) - 19th September 2020
· Newstead Abbey Classic Vehicle Show (Newstead) - 27 Sept 2020
· Anglia (Norfolk) Christmas dinner & dance 10th December